The Back to School Rally will be held on August 9, 2014 at the Cedar Hill High School Cafeteria, 9am -12pm. If your child received free or reduced lunch during the 2013-2014 school year he or she will be eligible to receive a free backpack and school supplies.
- Backpacks are for current CHISD students
- An adult will have to be present to receive the back packs for students in grades (Prek4 - 8th). Students in grades (9th-12th) can receive the backpacks without a parent present.
- If you are not able to attend the Rally you can send someone in your place with the confirmation letter to get the backpacks.
- The students do not have to be present
- The pre- registration for the Back to School Rally closes on July 17th. Students that did not pre- register can still come to the Rally and receive a backpack after all pre- registered students. These backpacks will be given first come first serve.
Once you have pre-registered, our office will verify your eligibility and send an email after registration closes (July 17th) to let you know if you are eligible or ineligible to receive free backpacks. You will need this confirmation email to receive the backpacks at our Annual Back to School Rally.